
渔夫|深耕加密
渔夫|深耕加密
坚持加密货币交易学习和实践, 现货、合约、Meme, 不喊单,不挖坑, 抵制一切杀猪盘, OKB长期看好者。
708Following
895followers
Feed
Livestream
Feed
🚨 Bought OKB at 116 this morning, now at 111! Did I bottom-fish too early this time?
📉 Personally experienced a rapid pullback of OKB today.
💰 Purchase price: $116
📉 Current price: $111
🔴 Unrealized loss: 4.31%
In just a few hours, the $5 price difference disappeared.
🔍 Why is OKB so weak?
① Insufficient market risk appetite
The crypto market has been volatile recently, and platform tokens are struggling to stand out.
② Liquidity is a concern
OKB has limited circulation, but scarcity does not equal strong buying pressure; concentrated selling can also cause rapid declines.
③ Ecosystem value still needs to be realized
OKB has a fixed total supply of 21 million tokens and is the native gas token of X Layer.
Long-term value depends on ecosystem usage demand and cannot rely solely on scarcity to support the price.
🎯 What I will focus on next:
🟢 $116: Can it reclaim the purchase cost zone?
🟡 $110: Observe if there is support near the previous low.
🔴 Below $110: Do not blindly add positions; reassess holding risks.
💡 My judgment:
I still pay attention to OKB's long-term ecosystem value, but short-term trends must respect the market.
Buying reasons cannot replace risk control, and unrealized losses should not be a reason for continuous averaging down.
💬 Do you currently hold OKB? At what cost?
$OKB
#OKB #OKEx #PlatformToken #XLayer #Cryptocurrency
🚨 BTC surged sharply yesterday, then pulled back today! Who exactly is manipulating the market?
📊 Let's first look at the data from October 21:
🚀 BTC once approached $84,739.
💥 The crypto market saw about $243 million in liquidations over 24 hours, with short liquidations around $188 million, accounting for about 77%.
This means: part of yesterday's rally may have been driven by shorts being forced to cover!
🔍 Why did it drop again today?
🟢 ① Short covering does not equal sustained buying
Short liquidations push prices up, but once concentrated covering ends, if spot funds don't follow through, the rally tends to weaken.
🔴 ② Noticeable resistance from sell orders above
Glassnode data shows dense sell orders and potential liquidation zones near $85,000–$87,500.
⚠️ ③ Macro environment still pressured
High US Treasury yields and fluctuating ETF fund flows keep market risk appetite unstable.
🎯 How to judge next steps?
📈 A strong breakout above $85,000: watch if it can hold and continue absorbing selling pressure.
⏳ A rebound with declining volume and another pullback after a high: don't rush to chase the rally.
📉 Breaking below $82,000: beware of retesting $80,000.
💡 My assessment:
Yesterday's rise was likely boosted by short covering, while today's pullback exposed the risk of insufficient sustained buying.
A true trend reversal requires continuous follow-through from spot funds!
💬 Do you think this BTC move is a shakeout or the end of the rebound?
$BTC
#BTC #Bitcoin #ContractLiquidation #Crypto #MarketAnalysis
#SpaceXQ3营收大增161%,AI业务成增长主力
🚀 SpaceX Q3 revenue surged 161%! Musk's real growth engine has changed!
🔥 On October 20, SpaceX delivered an astonishing Q3 financial report!
📊 Five key data points:
💰 Total revenue $14.575 billion, up 161% year-over-year
🤖 AI business revenue $7.56 billion, up 830% year-over-year
🛰️ Starlink and other communication business revenue $5.248 billion, up 69% year-over-year
📈 Net profit $4.4 billion, compared to a loss of about $1.1 billion in the same period last year
⚡ Adjusted EBITDA reached $8.8 billion, up 306% year-over-year
The most noteworthy point: AI revenue has surpassed satellite communications, accounting for about 52% of total revenue!
🔍 What does this mean?
① Growth logic has changed
SpaceX is no longer just a rocket and satellite company; AI computing power leasing is becoming the new core revenue.
② AI business has started to be profitable
The super-intelligent business posted a quarterly operating profit of about $431 million, reversing last year's losses in the same period.
③ There is still pressure behind high growth
⚠️ Q3 capital expenditure reached $19.593 billion, far exceeding the quarter's revenue.
🎯 Key points to watch next:
▪️ Whether AI revenue can continue to grow
▪️ Whether huge investments can be converted into cash flow
▪️ Whether computing power expansion brings higher profit margins
💡 My judgment:
SpaceX has proven that AI computing power can generate huge revenue, but the real determinant of valuation in the next phase is capital investment efficiency.
Revenue growth of 161% is exciting, but whether cash flow can keep up is the key!
💬 Do you favor SpaceX's AI business or Starlink more?
#SpaceXQ3营收大增161% #SpaceX #马斯克 #AI算力 #美股 #科技股
🚨 The real pressure zone for BTC revealed! $86,700, possibly more critical than $85,000!
📊 The latest on-chain report from Glassnode reveals an important signal:
💰 $80,000–$81,500: Near the cost basis for ETFs and corporate holders, recent buying support has appeared.
📈 $86,700: The average cost for investors who bought BTC in the past 6–12 months.
⚠️ $85,000–$87,500: Concentrated area of on-chain chips, sell orders, and potential liquidations.
🔥 Why is $86,700 worth attention?
Some investors bought at high levels before and are now near breakeven, possibly choosing to sell.
This means even if BTC breaks above $85,000, it may not easily open up upward momentum.
🎯 My observation plan:
🟢 Daily close above $87,500, with continued ETF inflows and increased volume: bullish structure further improves.
🟡 Entering $85,000–$87,500 with shrinking volume: beware of a pullback after a rally, avoid chasing the price blindly.
🔴 Daily close below $80,000: reassess downside risks, focus on the on-chain cost area near $77,600.
💡 My judgment:
BTC currently does not completely lack buying support, but there are still chips waiting to be freed above.
True strength is not breaking through $85,000, but standing firm at $87,500 after absorbing selling pressure!
💬 Do you think BTC can directly break through $87,500, or will it first retest $80,000?
$BTC
#BTC #Bitcoin #OnChainData #Glassnode #CryptoCurrency
🚨 New BTC signal emerges! ETF inflows plummet 95%, what are the big funds waiting for?
📊 Latest capital data as of October 21:
💰 October 19: BTC spot ETF net inflow of $527 million
📉 October 20: net inflow only $23.16 million
⚠️ Within one day, net inflow scale shrank by about 95.6%!
This does not mean institutions are fully retreating, but it indicates that the strong buying from the previous day has not continued.
🔥 More importantly, the Federal Reserve's interest rate meeting is coming on October 28.
The market is reassessing the interest rate path, and BTC is also facing new directional choices.
🔍 Next, focus on three signals:
🟢 ETF funds: net inflows for 3 consecutive trading days make fund recovery more convincing.
📈 Price performance: can it break through the October 20 high of $83,440 with volume?
🔴 Risk level: if it falls below $81,200, beware of retesting $80,000.
🎯 My execution plan:
✅ Continuous fund inflow + volume breakout: wait for pullback confirmation.
⏳ Funds fluctuating in and out: control position size, do not chase the rally.
❌ Volume break below $81,200: pause adding new long positions.
💡 My judgment:
The most important thing for BTC now is not to guess whether the Fed will cut rates, but to observe whether funds are willing to bet in advance.
Single-day ETF inflow does not equal trend reversal; continuous buying is what matters!
💬 Do you think BTC will break $85,000 before the interest rate meeting?
$BTC
#BTC #Bitcoin #ETF #FederalReserve #Cryptocurrency
🚨 BTC repeatedly tests $83,000! Who is really controlling the market, bulls or bears?
📊 BTC has recently been tugging between $81,000 and $83,000.
The price seems calm, but in reality, the divergence between bulls and bears is increasing.
🔥 Why is $83,000 so critical?
💰 ① Selling pressure above
Every time it approaches $83,000, some short-term funds may choose to take profits, suppressing the rebound.
📉 ② Support below still exists
BTC has repeatedly recovered after falling near $81,000, indicating buyers are still active at lower levels.
⚠️ ③ ETF funds have yet to form a sustained consensus
Large inflows in a single day do not equal continuous buying; the market is still waiting for more confirmation.
🎯 My observation plan going forward:
🟢 Volume-backed hold above $83,000: Watch if it can further test $83,500–$85,000.
🟡 Continue oscillating between $81,000–$83,000: Avoid chasing gains or losses in the middle of the range.
🔴 Daily close below $81,000: Beware of retesting $80,000.
📌 In execution, I prefer to wait for a 4-hour close to confirm a breakout, then observe if the pullback holds, rather than chasing intraday rallies.
💡 My judgment:
What BTC lacks now is not a quick surge, but sustained buying after a breakout.
Whether $83,000 can turn from resistance into support is more important than a brief spike above $85,000.
💬 Do you think BTC will break above $85,000 first, or fall below $80,000 again?
$BTC
#BTC #Bitcoin #Cryptocurrency #MarketAnalysis
🚨 BTC ETF suddenly attracted $527 million! Are institutions starting to bottom-fish?
🔥 Important changes in BTC funding!
📊 Latest three sets of data:
💰 On October 19, the US spot BTC ETF had a net inflow of about $527 million.
📈 Among them, IBIT had a single-day inflow of about $665 million.
📉 However, other funds experienced outflows, and the overall net inflow was significantly lower than that of the single IBIT fund.
Here’s the question: funds have returned, so why can’t we confirm the bull market restart yet?
🔍 The key lies in whether the funds are sustained and whether they spread.
🟢 ① Look at ETF continuity
A single-day inflow of $500 million is noteworthy, but if it turns back to net outflow afterward, sustained buying is still in question.
📊 ② Look at price breakout
On October 20, BTC’s high reached around $83,439.
Next, focus on whether $83,500 can be effectively broken through.
💰 ③ Look at volume support
If the price breaks out but volume is insufficient, beware of a pullback after a spike.
🎯 My execution judgment:
✅ Breakout above $83,500 with increased volume and stable pullback: higher probability of continued rebound.
⏳ ETF inflow but price sideways: keep observing, do not chase highs.
❌ Break below $81,200: reassess the short-term rebound structure.
💡 My view:
Institutional capital inflow is a positive signal, but one day’s buying does not represent a trend reversal.
What really matters is: in the next few trading days, can the ETF continue to attract funds!
💬 Do you think BTC will first break through $85,000 or test $80,000 again?
$BTC
#BTC #Bitcoin #ETF #Cryptocurrency
🚨 Major changes are coming to UNI! Does institutional entry guarantee a price increase?
🔥 The DeFi sector is becoming active, and UNI has a new variable worth watching!
📊 Let's first look at three sets of information:
💰 On October 19, UNI rose about 3.2%, with a price around $7.42.
📈 The DeFi sector rebounded overall, with some tokens outperforming mainstream coins.
🏦 The market is focused on the impact of CME launching UNI futures.
Here’s the question: Is the futures listing a positive or a new risk?
🔍 ① Increased channels for institutional participation
Regulated futures provide institutions with new risk management tools, but this doesn’t mean institutions will necessarily buy the spot.
⚠️ ② Both bullish and bearish forces strengthen simultaneously
Futures allow both long and short positions. More trading tools don’t necessarily mean the price will rise.
📊 ③ The key is whether funds continue to flow in
If UNI’s price rises, spot trading volume expands, and the DeFi sector strengthens simultaneously, the rebound is more convincing.
🎯 My observation plan:
🟢 Breakout with volume above recent highs: wait for a pullback confirmation.
🟡 Price rises but spot volume shrinks: do not chase the high.
🔴 Spike and fall, breaking below breakout level: beware of short-term profit-taking.
💡 My judgment:
UNI futures bring a change in market participation methods, not a guarantee of one-way price increase.
The real opportunity depends on whether new funds can continuously drive the DeFi sector.
💬 Do you think UNI will be the leading coin in the next DeFi rally?
$UNI $AAVE $ARB
#UNI #DeFi #Uniswap #Cryptocurrency
🚨 XRP suddenly rebounds 3%! $1.30, is it an opportunity or a bull trap?
📊 On October 20th, XRP showed a notable reversal:
💰 Latest price: about $1.302
📈 24-hour increase: about 3.07%
📉 7-day decline: about 4.87%
Up 3% in one day, but still down nearly 5% over a week!
This indicates short-term buying has recovered somewhat, but it does not yet prove the downtrend has ended.
🔍 Next, I’m focusing on three key levels:
🟢 $1.35: Rebound confirmation zone
If there is a volume breakout and stabilization on the 4-hour chart, short-term strength is likely to continue.
🟡 $1.30: Bull-bear battleground
If the price holds on a pullback with rising volume, it shows buying support remains.
🔴 $1.27: Risk watch zone
If it breaks down with volume, beware of rebound failure.
🎯 My action plan:
✅ Break above $1.35 and hold on pullback: consider small position entry.
⏳ Between $1.30 and $1.35: avoid chasing higher blindly.
❌ Break below $1.27 and fail to recover: pause adding new positions.
⚠️ The above price levels are observation lines for trading, not confirmed support or resistance.
💡 My judgment:
What XRP needs most right now is not another 3% rise, but proof that the uptrend can sustain.
What’s truly worth tracking is the follow-through after the breakout, not just the first bullish candle.
💬 Do you think XRP will first break above $1.35, or fall back to $1.27?
$XRP
#XRP #Ripple #Cryptocurrency #MarketAnalysis
🚨 SOL returns to $104! Is the next opportunity a rebound trap?
🔥 Recently, SOL has shown a notable change: the price is starting to recover, and expectations for a network upgrade are heating up!
📊 Let's look at the data:
💰 Latest price: about $104
📈 24-hour increase: about 1.7%
📉 Performance in the last 7 days: still in an adjustment range
⚡ The market is focusing on Solana's Alpenglow upgrade, but whether the technical benefits can translate into buying pressure still needs to be verified.
🔍 Next, focus on three key signals:
🟢 ① $105–$106
If there is a volume breakout and it holds on the 4-hour chart, a short-term rebound is likely to continue.
🟡 ② $100 integer level
If the price tests but does not break below and volume rises, it indicates buying pressure may be supporting.
🔴 ③ Break below $100
If it breaks down with volume, beware of rebound failure; do not rush to bottom-fish.
🎯 My execution plan:
✅ Volume breakout above $106: wait for a pullback confirmation, observe with a small position.
⏳ Range between $100–$106: do not chase the rally.
❌ Break below $100 and fail to recover: pause adding new positions.
💡 My judgment:
Upgrade expectations can attract attention, but what determines the short-term trend is still actual buying pressure.
Whether SOL can strengthen depends first on whether $106 can be truly broken!
💬 Do you think SOL will break $110 first, or retest $100?
$SOL
#SOL #Solana #Altcoins #Cryptocurrency
