
Jim's Friends
Jim's Friends
专注于加密货币、嘴撸、打新、交易,五年练习生!
880Following
839followers
Feed
Livestream
Feed
$BTC is currently fluctuating around $80,600, with a 24-hour decline of about 1.3%. The price has already fallen back to the key support zone of $80,400–$80,500. Looking at the 4-hour candlestick chart, the short-term trend is weak, momentum has not clearly recovered, so it is not suitable to blindly bottom-fish for now.
Focus on $80,400 below; if it breaks down effectively, the next step may test $79,500–$80,000. If the support holds and it climbs back above $81,700, there is a chance to rebound to around $82,700.
The daily chart structure still temporarily belongs to a range-bound fluctuation, the weekly trend is relatively stronger, but short-term bulls and bears are clearly divided. My view is to first observe the gain or loss of $80,400; if it holds, expect a rebound; if it breaks, pay attention to downside risk and wait for candlestick confirmation of direction before considering entry.
#10月FOMC临近,美联储暂停加息还有哪些变数?
In the past two days, from the US stock market to the A-shares, there hasn't been a single one that hasn't fallen. Several of my friends outside the circle came to me on the same day asking if a financial crisis is coming, saying their stocks haven't risen since October 1st.
I've told them many times that it's very difficult for retail investors to play in the A-shares market, but unfortunately, they are too deeply trapped to get out.
Although cryptocurrencies have also been affected by the decline in the US stock market, overall they remain relatively stable, after all, BTC is still above $80,000.
The day before yesterday, I played OKX's prediction and blew up my US stock contract opened with XP, losing all 550 XP. Yesterday I received 100 XP and went back and forth with long and short positions on SanDisk. Now I've finally returned to 330 XP.
These days, ethereum:0x75231f58b43240c9718dd58b4967c5114342a86c has also been continuously pulling back. Today I added another 100 U, and now the total cost has reached 107 U. I didn't fully execute the dollar-cost averaging strategy during the last BTC decline, but this time I will stick to it for the target I believe in.

$OKB has returned above $110 again, and this level deserves close attention going forward.
From the recent trend, OKB has fallen steadily from around $125, with some support appearing near $110. Although there was a slight rebound today, it currently looks more like a correction after the decline, so it’s too early to conclude a market reversal.
Personally, I will focus on three key levels: $110 is short-term support; if it holds, the price has a chance to rebound and test $113–$115 first; if it can firmly break above $115, then there is potential to challenge $120 further. Conversely, if $110 is decisively broken downward, be cautious of further declines seeking support.
My view on OKB remains unchanged: don’t chase after rises, look for opportunities on pullbacks. In the short term, watch price and volume; in the long term, pay attention to the actual development of the X Layer ecosystem. Being optimistic about an asset doesn’t mean ignoring downside risks, so allocate positions in batches and keep some reserve.
What do you think—can OKB stabilize around $110? Or will it continue to test lower levels after this rebound?
#MetaQ3营收超预期,巨额AI投入引发担忧
+6.6 USDT
+3.10%Snapshot at Oct 24, 2026, 06:59
$SOL is currently around $103.8, still weak in the short term, with noticeable selling pressure on the 4-hour chart. Support is first seen at $101 below; if broken, it may continue to retest $97–99; on the upside, watch $108—only a firm break above can confirm a rebound.
$SPCX is latest around $144.8 intraday, down about 9% from the previous close, with a significant increase in correction strength. In the short term, watch if $143–145 can hold; if it breaks further, it may test $140; resistance is first seen at $150–154 above, so it’s not advisable to bottom-fish yet.
$ZEC is currently about $1223, facing obvious selling pressure, with the previous breakout failing to hold. Key support is at $1215–1220 below; if lost, it may retest near $1190; resistance is first at $1250 above, with further pressure at $1290–1310.
Overall, SOL is waiting for support confirmation, SPCX needs to digest the sharp drop, and ZEC needs to see if it can hold the key area. First look for stabilization signals; no rush to guess the bottom.
#SpaceX业绩大增,与特斯拉合并能否推进?
$OKB has fallen back to around $110 again. This adjustment is more grueling than expected, and I have already started to experience negative returns.
From the recent trend, OKB has continuously dropped from above $125, with around $110 becoming a contested position between bulls and bears. Previous rebounds have failed to effectively recover lost ground, indicating that short-term buying power is still insufficient, and it is too early to conclude that the bottom has been reached.
Next, I will focus on whether $110 can hold. If there is a clear support here, the price has a chance to rebound and test $113–$115 first; if it can stabilize above $115 again, there will be signs of short-term improvement. Conversely, if $110 is effectively broken, further declines should be expected, and one should not blindly bottom-fish.
I still pay attention to the long-term logic of OKB, but being optimistic long-term does not mean there is no short-term risk. Controlling position size and waiting for clearer price signals is more important now than guessing the bottom.
Do you think $110 will be the bottom of this adjustment? Or will OKB continue to seek support lower?
#特斯拉Q3汽车毛利率回升,自由现金流转正
-2.37 USDT
-2.11%Snapshot at Oct 23, 2026, 07:22
$SOL is currently priced at about $105, recently continuing to decline from above $120, with the daily chart still weak. Around $104 is short-term support; if broken, the next target is $100–102; on the upside, first watch $107, and only a firm hold above $110 would indicate a clear improvement.
$SPCX last closed at $146.03, falling for several consecutive trading days, having retreated from above $160. Short-term support is around $143; breaking below may test $140; resistance for a rebound lies between $149–152, so it is not advisable to rush to bottom-fish for now.
$ZEC is currently about $1155, down nearly 6% in 24 hours, showing a clear pullback after previous gains. Key support is at $1100; if lost, further testing of $1050–1070 is possible; on the upside, watch $1175–1200, as only a breakout there can improve the short-term trend.
Overall, all three need to wait for stabilization signals. Currently, it is more suitable to control position sizes and avoid blindly adding positions during a downtrend.
#MetaQ3营收超预期,法律费用与AI支出承压
$OKB has rebounded to around $117, and now it depends on whether the bulls can continue to push forward!
As of the morning of October 22, OKB is quoted at about $117.37, up 1.59% in 24 hours, and down about 0.82% over the past 7 days. Reviewing the recent trend, OKB has been continuously correcting from around $125, hitting a low of $110 on October 19, then gradually rebounding. It has now recovered some ground, showing signs of short-term repair.
Next, focus on several key levels: $114–$115 is the short-term support zone; if it holds here, the rebound rally still has a chance to continue. $118–$120 is the first resistance; if it can break through with volume and hold above, the next target could be around $123. Conversely, if the rebound lacks strength and falls below $114 again, be cautious of a renewed correction.
My view on OKB remains the same: don’t chase after it when it rises, look for opportunities during pullbacks. For short-term trends, focus on technical analysis; for the long term, pay attention to the X Layer ecosystem development and actual on-chain demand. Being optimistic about an asset doesn’t mean every price level is worth buying; managing position size is more important than blindly bottom-fishing.
What do you think? Can OKB break through $120 this time, or will it retest $115 again?
#SpaceXQ3营收大增161%,AI业务成增长主力
+113.62 USDT
+10.65%Snapshot at Oct 22, 2026, 06:43
